Just dropping by to let you know that Starburn #2, published by Markosia Enterprises is OUT NOW at Comixology.
It’s only 0,99 USD!
Awesome review from The Fortress of Solitude for #STARBURN issue 2!!
Created & Written: Kelly Bender
Illustrations: Brian Balondo
Inks: Cristian Docolomansky
Colors: Laura Lee
Letters: Nic J Shaw
#comics #ComicBooks #comicArt #comicCon #Comic #comicbook #IndieComics #makeComics #MakingComics #SupportIndieComics #IndyComics #SciFi
For fans of #StarWars #GoTG #FireFly
Wow! Good news in just one day. I have been informed just recently that One Must Break, the Beyond Reality Media webcomic I helped these last two years will be seeing print just in time for NYCC. So, this beautiful effort I was invited to take part by the chilean top creator team with names like Kote Carvajal, Gonzalo Martinez, Juan Moraga and Diego Toro, under the guidance of William Geradts will be yours to read in a very soon date.
Here you can see at the top of the post the incredible mock up cover, penciled by Diego Toro, inked by me and colored by Kote Carvajal. Back cover illustration is art by Gonzalo Martinez and Juan Moraga.
One must break will reunite all 5 issues and a prologue, where I inked backgrounds on issue 4, all issue 5 and the prologue. I also lettered some final pages on Issue 5.
I’ll keep you posted as news will be appearing.
#Starburn Issue #2 will be released only on Comixology next Wednesday #ComicbookDay May 27th.
Published by Markosia Enterprises!
Tell your friends!
Find Issue 01 here: Only 0,99 USD!
Series Created by Kelly Bender
Penciled by Brian Balondo
Inked by me, Cristian Docolomansky
Colored by Laura Lee
Lettered by Nic J Shaw
Here is the cover inked and fully colored. As a special treat I inked traditionally this cover despite that the interior art is being inked on Manga Studio.
please, support indie creators and grab this book once it’s released!
Last weeks things started to do slower than expected and currently I am looking for paid gigs. Some gigs were done, some went to the freezer and some stopped. So, I really need things to start moving again.
You know that as I’ve been posting here now and then, that I can work both traditionally and digitally. Also I have penciled before and I use to letter and logo design, so don’t be afraid to send me an email at email@example.com
Please, remember that I am also launching a store with my bests original pages for sale: http://docinks.bigcartel.com
I’ll be telling you how things are going!
My 2014 in publishing books:
– The Monster Men webcomic: Script: Tom Simmons, Pencils: Erik Roman, Inks: Cristian Docolomansky, Color: L Jamal Walton. Edgar Rice Burroughs Publishings, Webcomic. https://www.edgarriceburroughs.com/comics/
– Robin the Hood #3, #4: Pencils: Luis Rivera. Inks: Cristian Docolomansky, BlueWater Productions – 2 issue. https://www.comixology.com/Robin-the-Hood-3/digital-comic/120890
– One Must Break 04: Assistant inks and flats. Script: Bill Gerardts, Penciler: Diego Toro, Colors: Koté Carvajal, Inks: Cristian Docolomansky. Webcomic http://www.beyondrealitymedia.com/one-must-break/issue-4/page-1/
– The Urban Legend Vol 2 Issue 1,2,3,4 : Script: Jossef Yohannes, Pencils: Newtasty – Norwegian / American self published. English lettering. Www.theurbanlegend.no
– The Urban Legend Mandela Foudation Special: Script: Jossef Yohannes, Pencils: Newtasty – Issue 1, self published English, Xhosa and Zulu lettering. Www.theurbanlegend.no
– The Urban Legend Vol 2 Issue 5 : Script: Jossef Yohannes, Pencils: Newtasty – Norwegian / American self published. English lettering. Www.theurbanlegend.no
– The Urban Legend Ebola Special: Script: Jossef Yohannes, Pencils: Newtasty – Vol 2 – Www.theurbanlegend.no Issue 1, self published Spanish translation and Spanish and Portuguese lettering.