NYCC Here I Come
So, we are three weeks away to hit the big Apple.
Can’t believe it’s on the same week as New York Comic Con. This means a lot to me.
I’ll be able to attend just one day, the first day of the Con. I am credited to go as a professional. That makes me feel just that. Professional, meeting professionals.
I have a couple of doubts. It’s my first big convention and I won’t be alone. Of course my wife will be with me. She even has her own ticket.
– Should I line on the portfolio review all day? There’s no chance that I’ll be reviewed on the short period of time available.
– Should I try to find as many well known inkers to talk with them? That’s a great idea. Introducing myself to great and renewed inkers just to talk about this job seems a great idea.
– Should I give myself to my nerdism and go to see the con as a fan? That’s what I’d like to do, but this is a chance I have a very few times in life.
For the time being, as today, well I have appointed to meet several things.
– I am scheduled to visit people who have been in Chile, That means Chris Ryall and CB Cebulski. Not granted to see them , but at least I’ll try.
– I have talked to Mark Morales, great GREAT inker and he has accepted to see me.
– I have to line one Liefeld’s table to get two sketches I ordered, so I’d love to show him my portfolio and the Youngblood piece.
– I am intended to visit all the artist alley to see If I meet the publishers and artists who I have been involved with this past 7 months.